Granado Espada

Granado Espada

Tardivex Jan 10, 2016 @ 2:24pm
So does anybody know any good private servers for this?
Well I played this in the past when it was owned by Gamers First back when it had the huge name "Sword of the New World: Granado Espada" but after I quit I didn't even realize the game changed owners after a long while and I haven't really managed to get my account back, but in 2013 and early 2014 I played a bit of the European version which I thought was nice enough and all, but I reached a point where I was too tired to grind, I mean I grinded for Canon Shooter Claire which was around 400-500m at the time she released but then her powerful 30 day canon had ran out and I started losing some motivation to keep going

Anyways, the US version of this game coming to Steam was a bit of a surprise for me and brought back some memories, I have a lot of nostalgia for this game but really didn't feel like grinding all over again, I looked around a bit for a private server and only really found RogueGE / RenaissanceGE which I thought was a nice server at first until I found out it has issues with it's economy and the price of everything is significantly inflated, especially the characters so it would be even more of a grind

So my question is if any of you guys know if there's a good private server out there? I don't really feel like investing the time it takes to build up a full team or anything like and just want to play around with a few different characters for a bit, I know a lot of other popular MMO's usually have private servers like that but it seems I haven't gotten much luck with GE
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
tonythegreat_dfol Jan 10, 2016 @ 3:15pm 
Use the google's
Tardivex Jan 10, 2016 @ 3:23pm 
Originally posted by tonythegreat_dfol:
Use the google's
I did, and like I said the only working one I found was Rogue / Renaissance, I was hoping there are afew more out there that I'm not aware of :steamsad:
emyeuvietnam Apr 25, 2023 @ 12:33pm 
official sea server is on steam
but if you want private,best one would be Andromeda
DeadlyKitten Dec 19, 2023 @ 8:55pm 
Originally posted by beyninde:
Yes, https://www.granadoespadaera.com/
it shut down
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50