paypal manager cannot access using paypal account

miketagz
Contributor
Contributor

paypal manager.jpg

Please help, I can't access paypal manager using paypal credentials, as written on the picture that does not available. I want to link my account using American Express.

Someone assist me please. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Celeste

Hi there @miketagz,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into trouble Linking Your Card to PayPal. Based on the screenshot you shared, it looks like you're trying to access a Payflow Account, which is accessible to business accounts to manage their checkout pages. If you do not have a Payflow account, then I would recommend signing into your account from the PayPal website instead. I hope this information helps!

Take care,

- Celeste

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Celeste

Hi there @miketagz,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into trouble Linking Your Card to PayPal. Based on the screenshot you shared, it looks like you're trying to access a Payflow Account, which is accessible to business accounts to manage their checkout pages. If you do not have a Payflow account, then I would recommend signing into your account from the PayPal website instead. I hope this information helps!

Take care,

- Celeste

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.