Can't report a problem in resolution centre

nigellam77
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email from paypal saying another email address has been added. I went into my paypal app and I find that I couldn't change anything. As it is after office hours, I tried to report the problem through resolution centre but there's nothing to click to report? What am I supposed to do here?paypal.jpg

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nigellam77 

Is there another email added or can't you log in now?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nigellam77
Contributor
Contributor

That new email seems to have replaced my main email address as I couldn't verify my account or change any settings. Password is also different. I can create a new paypal account with my email address. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi @nigellam77

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble reporting this. Even though you have opened a new account I would still advice reporting this to us. This way we can review your account and protect it for you. Please follow the steps here to report it. 

If you have any questions please ask, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

nigellam77
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, please refer to my initial message - when I tried to 'Report a problem' it brings me to a page with search options, but there is no payment to choose as I didn't make any payment, and there's nothing else to click on to report. So how do I report the issue then? 🙄

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi @nigellam77

I will be honest here and say I have just tested this and I don't seem to be getting the option at the moment either which is strange. I will have it looked in to. 

Please reach out to us directly my messaging us or calling us so we can help you with this. Just click on the "help and contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page. If you cannot log in choose that you are contacting us as a guest as this will avoid the prompting for you to log in. You can also reach us on PayPal on Facebook or PayPal on Twitter if it suits you better. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.